Only in Lynn

Friday, March 27, 2009

Life deals another Joker

A year ago, an old love contacted me.

We had a history. The Prom (hers), Led Zeppelin at the Old Tea Party, blotter and Monterey Pop, my first real love.

She was 16 when I picked her up at Wonderland Station. I turned my car around for her. I think I knew she was the "One".

I've loved her all this time. She would not marry me cause I was a junkie. Who's to blame her?

Ours was the late 60's. We reveled in being hippies.

Well, she still loves me. And I her.

This is so good.

2 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHAHAHAHA You're a Sicko!!!!!!!! Guess who???????????

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:49 AM  

  • I married a junkie, and have never done drugs myself. I never felt pain in my life before as I do everyday now. but can't help the love.

    By Anonymous Candy, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home